At Eyerly Ball, the needs of the client come first and Supported Community Living (SCL) provides services focused on elevating the quality of life they experience. SCL services provide individualized skill building, teaching, and support to individuals with mental illness in the community. Each consumer is treated as an individual and encouraged to develop and work toward his/her own identified goals, wants, and needs.
Services and support provided include, but are not limited to:
- Ongoing assessment and treatment planning
- Assistance with goal setting and achievement
- Community-based skill teaching and support
How to Access Services
To be eligible for SCL services, the following criteria must be met:
- Title XIX or County funding
- Receive support of an Integrated Health Home or Service Coordinator
- Primary mental health diagnosis
- Require assistance with locating housing, finding employment, improving socialization skills, basic living skills, and symptom management
For more information, contact the SCL team at 515-241-0982.