If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing organization on the cutting edge of mental health services, Eyerly Ball is the place for you!
Benefits of Employment
Eyerly Ball provides an environment that allows you to grow and develop in a variety of ways. All full-time positions offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 120 hours of vacation annually; increases to 160 hours after four years
- 80 hours of sick leave annually
- 9 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with match after one year
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance paid by Eyerly Ball
- Optional life insurance available
- Free Employee Assistance Plan
Eyerly Ball is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to our workplace. For information regarding open positions and employment opportunities, please contact the Eyerly Ball Human Resources Director.
Donna Boetger, Human Resources Director
945 19th Street
Des Moines, IA 50314
Eyerly Ball is a smoke-free workplace